8

lawak antarabangsa

Published at 9:19 PM in

World's Funniest Jokes (sumber: Reader's Digest Sept 09). Aku suke je untuk berkongsi dengan pembaca di sini. Maka, pilih dan berikan bintang untuk mana satu jenaka paling kamu gemari yea!


#1 Argentina
An elderly couple goes to Burger King, where they carefully split a burger and fries. A trucker takes pity on them and offers to buy the wife her own meal.
"It's all right," says the husband. "We share everything."
A few minutes later, the trucker notices that the wife hasn't taken a bite. "I really wouldn't mind buying your wife her own meal," he insists.
"She'll eat," the husband assures him. "We share everything."
Unconvinced, the trucker implores the wife, "Why aren't you eating?"
The wife snaps, "Because I'm waiting for the teeth!"

#2 Hungary
Doctor: Have you taken my advice and slept with the window open?
Patient: Yes.
Doctor: So your asthma disappeared completely?
Patient: No, but my watch, TV, iPod and laptop have.

#3 Korea
A fortune-teller advised me, "Do everything your boss says." Sage advice, I thought, as I working on an important project.
As if I needed more proof of just how good the psychic was, that night, as I read the newspaper, I noticed my horoscope: "Do everything your boss says."

#4 Portugal
A man is visiting an old friend when a little girl races through the room.
"Diploma," the friend calls after her, "bring us two cups of coffee."
"Diploma? What an odd name," says the visitor. "How did she get it?"
The friend sighs. "I sent my daughter to study at the university in Lisbon, and that's what she came back with."

#5 Philippines
Joe, Mike, Mary and Tom were talking about their dream jobs. "I want to be a lawyer," Joe began, "so that I can defend my countrymen."
"I want to be a congressman," said Mike, "so I can draft laws to benefit my countrymen."
"I want to be a doctor," said Mary, "so that I can cure my countrymen."
"How about you, Tom? What would like to be?" asked Joe.
Tom thought a moment and replied, "I'd like to be a countrymen.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

8 Response to lawak antarabangsa

August 27, 2009 at 12:40 AM

argentina gigi dengan filipina countrymen..best3
hahaha

August 27, 2009 at 7:53 AM

fatin nazihah ashari,
yeah! i luv argentina juga :D

August 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM

yang argentina tu buat aku terkekek3..
cumil nye lawak die..haha
pastu lagi satu yg filipina country man..

August 27, 2009 at 5:01 PM

ain comeyl,
tapi tak terkalah dengan lawak yang dibuat kamu. enset ilang, kad matrik ilang, dompet ilang dan macam2 lagik yang ilang demi berjumpe dengan jodoh2 kamu hahahaha :D

August 28, 2009 at 5:05 PM

tp respon ain tetap same..
TENANG je..
takpelah..aku redHa...=)

August 28, 2009 at 5:16 PM

cikwana,
T.T
huhu..tatau nak cakap ape lagi.
itula cik ain :D

September 8, 2009 at 5:35 PM

eh eh eh..
aku rase post ko tu pasal lawak antarabangsa..
cane plak terkeluar cite pasal aku nih?
ade lawak malaysia ker?
ish3..terkeluar tajuk perbincangan betol..hahaha

September 8, 2009 at 10:38 PM

ain comeyl,
tak kesah la. asalkan lawak haha
:D